Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I have been Tagged!

I was tagged by my sweet and awesome cousin Kati! So now you can all learn a little something new about me.

1.) 4 Jobs I have had:
Burger King, Registers and cook
Tech Serv, computer technician
TJ Maxx, Backroom manager- supervisor
Dollar Days, everything!

2.) 4 Movies I have seen:
Horton Hears a Who
E.T.
The Return
The Contract

3.) 4 Places I've been:
Florida
Bahamas
Kauai, Hawaii
California

4 Places I've Lived:
Orem
Provo
Pleasant Grove
West Jordan

5.) 4 T.V. shows I watch:
Rock Of Love
My Fair Brady
Survivor
Scott Baio is 46 and pregnant!

6.) 4 Radio Stations I listen to:
We have satellite so:
80's station
Alternative Station
Mod Rock Station
Disney Station

7.) 4 favorite foods :
All Fruit
Spaghetti
Sushi Rolls
Won Tons

8.) 4 places I'd rather be:
Any Disney themed Park
Hawaii
Africa on a Safari
donating time at an animal shelter of some sort


9.) 4 things I enjoy :
Crafting
Shopping
spending good time with Brax and Joe
Planning stuff


10.) Next Victims:
Amber
Ann Michelle
Cheltsy

3 comments:

Kati said...

You have been to Kauai?! I long to go there someday and go hiking all day for days! Tell me all about it! Also did you like Horton Hears a Who? I am thinking of taking the boys to a mom's movies... It is so fun to know more aobut you!

Dave and Britt said...

holy cow girl I am so jeleous of all the fun places you have been!!! Also, spending time in an amimal shelter?!? That is so something you and Dave have in common. You obviously both have the biggest hearts when it comes to animals. Hope life is going a little smoother for ya!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute!! Can't wait until your little girl is here to see pics of her too!