Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baby Update!

My doctor's appt. yesterday went well. Somehow I managed to not gain any weight, and my doctor was asking if I was eating? HELLO? If the size of my butt and thighs doesn't say so, then I don't know what does!
I am still swelling, each day I am like a balloon filling up with water.

I am only dilated to a 1, and 50% effaced. The good news is, he will induce, as long at I am at a 1 and 70% effaced.
I see him next week and I think that is when I can make my induction appt. I am still going to shoot for the 17th, since my mom comes in on the 16th!
My brother Marc will be here on the 14th, so anytime after that will be okay too!

Apparently, next week, I am considered full term, so my water could break at any moment. Oh goody! More peeing my pants! I thought this all happened when you got really old, not pregnant!
So, if all of the sudden, I am MIA- I am probably having a baby, and will let you know as soon as I can get my butt to a computer!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Love- Me!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Oh my heck its getting so close!!! I'm so excited for you guys!