Friday, March 7, 2008

A crafting we went...

Oh boy! And how many dollars later?
I managed to get a few colors of dye, and finally got started on dying some of the baby clothes today. I am surprised at how well, the black stuff looks!
I also picked up a bunch of flowers and such to make some clippies. I have a dozen or so done already, but made sure to take out a few for Brynlee.
This is fun! I am loving it!
I am off to the wood store today, as I have some ideas in my head on some cute spring, summer, fall and winter plaques, done with vinyl.
Where did this creative bone come from all of the sudden?
So, soon I will post some pic's of the final products!

As for my patients: Joe is doing much better. I think it is the cold flu, he had body aches, fever, chills, sore throat, cough, you name it. He said this morning that he felt a lot better.
As for Midge ( Braxton ) he still sounds stuffy, has a cough, and can't quite figure out the phlegm thing. Poor guy. He has slept with us 3 nights now, and I am not getting any sleep at all. We have the two humidifiers going in our room, all night long.
I am hoping by tomorrow night, he will be ready to go back into his room.
I just worry, since he can't breathe well, and he sleeps downstairs, so I like to keep him near when he is sick.

Nothing planned for this weekend. We do have a b-day party Sunday, but depending on if I catch this stuff or not, and how the boys are feeling, we may not attend. I don't want to pass it on to everyone else, although , Joe's family seems to love to pass their crud on, so maybe I should! ha ha!
Anyway, have a great day! Don't forget, that daylight savings is the Sat. night- one hour ahead!
Hugs!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Oh man my little Emma just came down with the "crud" I feel for you. Thanks so much for the birthday message on my blog, it made my day. Also, will you let me know how much you charge for the flower clips. I love stuff like that!

Dave said...

I know it says dave but its really me, britt, don't want dave sounding like a girly man who likes flower clips hehe.