Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Fun!






Okay- So I am way behind of everyone else on this!


HAPPY EASTER!


We spent Friday night dying Easter Eggs, and Braxton got to put the stickers on all of the eggs.

We had a lot of fun, as I think this is the 2nd time we have done it. We made one for every member of our family, including the 4 legged ones!


Today, Braxton woke us up with " The Easter Bunny Came" "There is candy in the kitchen"! He was right, sure enough, we were not forgotten.


Braxton got a few little toys, a new Easter "Skater" shirt, a baseball bat and ball, some bunny sunglasses, and of course, CANDY! Oh, and the Easter bunny was kind enough to leave some candy for mommy and daddy too! As if we need any!


Later this morning.....

Braxton figured out the the Bunny had hid eggs for him in the backyard and the best ones were the ones with " MONEY" in them. Okay, just quarters, but $7.50 worth! More money than I have right now!

I told him he could use that money to buy a souvenir from the zoo today.


Yes, I am still going to attempt walking the zoo. We will see how long I can last without having to sit down- Then we are heading home for our little Easter dinner here.

It is the last official Holiday the three of us have, any other ones and we will be four!

3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Happy Easter Jen! Have a great time at the Zoo today.

Dave and Britt said...

I love the idea of putting souvenir money in the eggs. What a cute idea!!! I also love that you made easter eggs for every member of your family. We are such animal lovers, I'm glad to see you get that too. Happy Easter!!!

Kati said...

You guys are such great parents! I hope Brad and I can grow to be a little more like the two of you! Joe seems so involved with the egg dying and you are amazing with holidays! You're envied!