Saturday, March 8, 2008

Finished products!


















Okay, so I have been pretty busy.... I managed to get a lot of clippies done, several sizes, and also managed to get the baby clothes done.
The dying part was a pain, and they didn't turn out the way I had in mind, but then after they dried, I really liked the faded look. So, instead of dying it all again, I did a punk line..... I still need to get the pink done, but I am pretty happy with the black!
I am also starting to feel the crud coming on.... My throat is sore, and my head is getting heavy. Should have slept in the basement, or got a hotel last week! ha ha!
Anyway, if any of you have any pricing suggestions or ideas, please let me know. I need all the help I can get!
Hugs!
Jen

3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Jen you are so talented. I love that you take the time to do stuff like this. I am just too lazy! Hahah J/K I hope you feel better.

Kati said...

Wow! That is talent! I love the hair band flower thing! looks really good! I hope you feel better soon!!! Sounds awful!

Brittney said...

You crafy girl you!! When you figure out prices let me know because I just adore the flower headbands. I love to put flowers and big ol bows on Ali's head hehe. Poor kid. Shes figured out how to pull them down on chew on them now. Hmmmm. Anyway everything is soooo cute!