Thursday, March 6, 2008

A crafting we will go....

Well, I have been stuck indoors going on day two and am going nutso!
Brax and Joe are sick now, and I have been playing nurse.
I am just hoping I don't catch it, this round!
Soooo, I am going to put a hopsital mask on Brax ( better post a pic, right?) and head over to Joann's craft store, to pick up a few supplies to get my baby stuff going.
I managed to buy some cute plain onesies, newborn caps, bottoms, diaper bottoms and bibs, and want to dye them and do some fancy or punk stuff to them, and put them on my etsy site.
I am hoping to make something really cute for Brynlee, then I will have ideas for all of my cousins and friends babies!
I also need to find some stretchy lace or something so I can make some little head bands. Oh , for fun! I am in such a crafty mood, and hey, if I do catch this crap, at least I will have something to do, so I am not bored, right?
If I get anything accomplished today, I will post it!
Have a good one!
Hugs!
Me

3 comments:

Dave and Britt said...

I love that you have a blog!!! It was fun reading about your little family I learned alot. For starters, no idea you have so many pets!!! Thats awesome! Also, didn't know you were so crafty. I got a glimpse from pics you have posted on the wilson pg but wow. You'll have to teach me fun projects sometime. cute blog, I love it!

Dave and Britt said...

Oh and I have my fingers crossed so you won't get sick. It seems like when your prego you get sick easier and it lasts a lot longer!

Kati said...

Those sound so fun and man- so much potential too! I never thought of anything like that- well, except for the head bands. Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures! What does Brax and Joe got? Is is just like a cold or the flu? My kids are same old same old. Well... Paul MIGHT be getting better, I haven't had to wipe his nose for a couple of days. Still has a cough. I hope you don't get it and I hope what they have is short lived!