Monday, March 10, 2008

The Girly Stuff!










Alright, so I finally finished the pink baby clothing, and some of it I want to make for Brynlee now!



I can't believe how much actual "work" goes into all of this, from dying the fabrics, to washing, to then drying, and then ironing on whatever.



My fingers have blisters from the iron!






I did put all of it up on Etsy.com today and we will see if there is a market for any of this.






Check out the link, under my favorite links, for Tinker Bear Gifts. That will take you to all of my stuff and some of my mom's.






As far as the flu cold crud, so far, just a sore throat, hopefully it gets better, not worse. I want to be able to go outside, since the weather has been beautiful.






Anyway, I will post some pic's!



Hugs!

3 comments:

Kati said...

Fun stuff! I have to admit- I love the Princess one! That is SO cute! I would imagine that it is a lot of work man!!! Good job!

Dave and Britt said...

You know what I love about all this? They are so unique. I can imagine they take a lot of work!!! I just adore the little misss everything onesie. I checked out tinker bear gifts and LOVED it.

Amber Lynn said...

I love it! I found some cool ones for this lil one as well on the internet , but need to wait to get some money to get them!! Your so freakin talented!!!!!