Monday, April 21, 2008

Well, Atleast I made it to the Scrapbook Expo and Braxton's First Tee ball game!

I am sorry I haven't posted in a while.
Things have been hectic and I have wanted to crawl in a hole and sleep!
As you all know, the morning of my scheduled induction was nothing but a JOKE FROM HELL!
It started out at 4:40 A.M. and finally ended at around 2:00 P.M.
Needless to say, it did not happen, due to the hospital being "full" and my doc then going on vacation!
Sooooo, I was able to go to Braxton's very first Teeball game that night, and it was so much fun! He did awesome!
I think the dad's had more running around to do than the kids, since they were trying to get the kids all organized, and it really wasn't happening!
One kid got sick, and was sooo close to puking on Joe's back! It was funny, yet gross at the same time!
Joe is the coach of the team, and I think he is loving it!
I spent Friday night, at the Scrapbook expo with my mom- boy was that an expensive trip for her!
She had bought me the new and improved Cricut for my birthday and we found a swell deal on cartridges, at the Robert's booth! Thanks MOM!

Saturday, I celebrated my 32nd birthday!
Marc, his girlfriend Cynthia, my mom, her hubby Gary, Joe, Braxton and myself, headed up to Park City outlets for some crappy shopping!
Not much to buy when you are 40 weeks and counting, pregnant!
I did find a bunch of loungewear for after Brynlee( if she ever comes) and afterwards, we headed back down to Riverton for some Japanese food at my new favorite restaurant!
Braxton drew me the best picture ever, it had me, Joe, Braxton and even Brynlee in it! He also bought mommy some foot lotion, so he can rub my feet!
Marc paid for a pedicure for me last week, and bought me a gift certificate to get another one! I got spoiled!

Sooo., it is 3:37 A.M. and I am up! We are supposed to start "Calling" the hospital this morning around 5 to see if they have a room available today.
I am doubting it, as I have got the worst case of "Wilson" luck! We will see though....
Marc extended their stay til Wed. and My mom leaves Thurs. so I better have this little princess, today, or there will be hell to pay!
I will text the few of you I have text numbers for, but if you don't hear anything, assume, I am going to be on the news tonight for blowing up a building or something!
Hope this finds you all doing well.... Hope this is my last post being pregnant too!
Love to you all!
ME

2 comments:

Dave and Britt said...

GOOD LUCK! I hope today is the day for ya!!! I have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed. Also, a new and improved cricut, so stinkin jealous! Oh and Happy, Happy late birthday to you! Hope you had a big cake and a gallon of ice cream cuz after all birthday calories don't count.

Kati said...

Oh Jen! I hope you are at the hospital right now. I just feel for you girl! This is upsetting!