Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Countdown Begins....



Well, the doc's visit went well today. I am still dilated to a 1, but now 70% effaced, which means my cervix is "Favorable" for an induction!
WE SET A DATE! It is the date we have wanted for a few months now........ da, da, da DA! April 17th! That means I will be out of the hospital by my birthday, and might even be able to make it to the SCRAPBOOK EXPO

My mom will be in just in time for the big arrival, along with Marc and his girlfriend. Marc actually arrives on Monday....
Anyway, mark your calendars! WE are so excited.
Everything else is good, she is a small baby he said, and she is still head down...
I have been having pains today, but that is typical after these "Exams".
We will keep you updated....
Hugs!

4 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Yea, I am so excited for you! To bad it wasn't the 23, that is my birthday

Amber Lynn said...

lol! im laughing cuase im scared to go to the dr and see what he says to me tomorrow.. im jealous that your getting induced.. i wonder if my dr would.. ya what the hell dude.. we were suppose to come the same day.. hello.. j/k thats so cool that your mom and marc will be here.. and dude, what a better birthday presant then a new sweet lil angel in your life!!! still jealous your having a girl! love you

Dave and Britt said...

Oh man oh man its so stinkin close!!!! I'm soooo excited for ya. Hehe and those "exams" never fun.

Kati said...

WOW!!! Two weeks from today! Yahoo! Jen! I am just so excited for you! Congrats and best of luck with the next long two weeks!