Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our latest Blessing....






We are so excited for you to meet our latest blessing, Brynlee!!!!!

Bryn was born on Monday, April 21st 2008 @ 5:17 P.M.

She weighed a whopping 7lbs 9oz. and was 18 3/4" long.

She has a head full of dark brown/black hair, her daddy's chin and lips, and mommy and Braxton's eyes!

Labor was long, but not painful.

It seemed I would just not dilate forever! Finally around 4:30 P.M. I was dilated to a 10. Mind you, my water was broke and the pit started around 8 that morning, and I had my epidural around 10. It was a looooong day for Joe and I .

The first person we called was Braxton, and he was Brynlee's first visitor.

He just adored her!

Brynlee is such a good baby. We are all so in love and awe with her.

She sleeps almost all day, and is up at night for usual newborn feedings. Most of the time, she eats and goes back to bed, so it hasn't killed me just yet!

Anyway, here are some photos of our beautiful family!

Hugs!

Jen

4 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Jen, I am soooo happy for you! You deserve this beautiful little girl you have been waiting so long for. Congrats to you, Joe and Brax.

Kati said...

I am just crying for you! It is just so joyful you know?! I love that picture of Brax and Bryn- so adorable! I hope she becomes a good night sleeper- you totally deserve it!
We are moving in about 2-2.5 weeks. We are so excited- but still haven't sold yet... A few people interested, but not making any moves yet. It is driving me a little crazy thinking of 2 payments... But I really feel that we are doing the right thing. So I go with it.
Has your mom and Bro left yet? Can I help you with anything?? Please let me know Jen! As much as I would like to- I can't read minds. When will you be letting heathy visitors come visit? We are so excited to see her!

Amber Lynn said...

What an angel! she is adorible jen! I can't wait to come and see her, we need to get together.. I am sad that I missed out on the bbq last night at grandma's for lonnie, It was not a good night and josh wasnt going to be able to go with me and tanner was being a lil S&^T so I wasnt about to take him either.. My mom said that bryn is just to die for,, and that she is so stink cute!!! she said that you look amazing as well.. Im sorry I missed it. Love ya.. p.S. I have adopted you as my big sister from now on..lol

Dave and Britt said...

Oh Jen what a blessing indeed. She is beautiful! I love the pic of her sleeping and stretching in her carseat. I love how everything is pink hehe. Just like it should be. Hope you are finding time to sleep. I know newborns can be hard that way.