Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Such heart breaking news....

Hi Everyone,I am sure you have all hear the sad news about Hser Nay Moo .She was found dead last night in an apartment- close to hers.I am just asking quickly for all of you to say a prayer to whomever you pray to, asking to help guide this little girl on her new journey, and to ask for help for this poor family. They are going to need our community's love, compassion, strength and support. As a mom, I can not even begin to imagine the anger, and pain they are feeling right now, nor do I ever hope to.We need to teach our children STRANGER DANGER and even FRIENDLY DANGER.Please go find your children, give them a big hug and kiss, and thank the big man for such a wonderful opportunity, of being their parent, and having that blessing in your life.Thanks!Jen

2 comments:

Dave and Britt said...

Its interesting you post about this. I had the news on last night when they came out and said she had been found dead. Emma was in the living room just playing and laughing and doing her own thing. I just started to cry and made Em sit on my lap while I snuggled her a bit. I don't understand how anyone could hurt a child. I can't even imagine as a parent facing that horror. My heart goes out to them.

Amber Lynn said...

lol, i love that song.. hehehe i will call you next week and see how you are feeling and see if you want to meet me at the shoe party thing. my mom is dieing to go to it as well. they have kids shoes too i guess.. i almost just want to have this baby so i can start kickin butt on the biggest looser.. I have money for you just need to either get off my butt and bring it to you or just send it. loves and hugs