Wednesday, April 9, 2008

8 days and counting....




Here is the update from the doc's office today!




I am STILL only dilated to a 1 and 70% effaced, but regardless, I will still be being induced next Thursday, hoping the hospital has a bed for me!


Nothing has changed, not even my weight. I totally porked out over the weekend and no pounds added? I am starting to think that maybe the bad stuff really isn't bad, and that the good stuff is really the bad for me! Sugar diet, here I come!


The doc also tried to tell me that Bryn is about 7 lbs today, well that is weird, cuz last week she was close to 6, which means if she gained a pound, wouldn't it have shown on the scale, when my fat, chunky, swollen butt hopped on?




Sooooo, go figure....




Also, for you mom's out there bored on Friday, I am going to attempt the zoo again!!! I am hoping to be there around 10 or 11, so if you want to join me, let me know, I would love to see you!




Have a great day!


Love,


Jen


4 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

hey hot stuff. if i dont go into labor by friday im so up for walking the damn zoo!!!!!!!! Im so bitter today about last night..lol

Dave and Britt said...

Atleast you already have a date set....so it doesn't matter how much you dialate right? So maybe I should try the sweets and yum diet...tempting, very tempting hehe. I would join ya at the zoo but Dave will be finishing a 48 hr. shift and I miss him. I'll let ya know though, if he decides to pick up another shift i'm for sure in, hehe.

Kati said...

Aw! The zoo! I would love to if I wasn't trying to sell- it is so much work to get things ready and keepng up with the kids and husband too! I hope you go into labor afterwards! You too Amber- wouldn't that be great side by side at the zoo... lol! You would have all the vet people that are used to delivering the rhino's and monkeys. And a croud! Haha! Just kidding- have fun!

Kati said...

Thanks so much for the advice with the boys room! I think I can only post 6 picures so I will have to cut out a few to get those in! Jen, really, thanks for coaching me through this!