Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Look what Daddy can do!


WOW!

You can imagine my surprise and delightment, when I asked Joe to paint my toe nails, and there was no hesitation at all!

I am so fat, that I can't reach that far, and my toes and feet look terrible.

I am so afraid to waste the money on a "real" pedicure right now, with money so tight and all.

I was also very surprised after leaving the room to check emails, that when I came back, Joe had also painted Braxton's toe nails, and not one complaint!

I think he is finally getting it! I usually put blue on Braxton's nails, but hey, Pink looks great too!

Maybe Joe could go into the nail business, what a great idea!

4 comments:

Dave and Britt said...

Way to go Joe!!! Thats awesome. I've tried hitting Dave up for a pedicure before, he hates feet so it was a big fat no. Love how yours and Braxton's nails match!

Clint said...

hahahawh That is great. I love painting Callie's nails. It' a good thing you are having a girl.

Amber Lynn said...

what the crap.. how did i get screwed in the husband niceness.. Joe way to be there for the toes..

Kati said...

Joe- you're my hero!