Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Bedding, finally!











So Joe and I have not bought new bedding in over 6 yrs.

It is sad, I know, and what we do have is getting disgusting.

Stains, tears, you name it!

The other night, I was laying in bed, and I went to pull the comforter and sheets up to my chest, and riiiip, my fingers tore through.

We are so ghetto!

We have a king size bed, and for bedding it is over $150 for a bed set.

WELLLLLLL, not this time!
Are you sitting down? I managed to get TWO, yes TWO cute bed sets for under $225.

Bad part, no bed skirt, nice part, something no one else around has!

I can't wait to get these sets in and mix and match them.

I guess Joe isn't going to be to happy with the pink, but he will get over it soon.

You know, if your room is beautiful, you might attempt to spend more time in it, ESPECIALLY, your bed.

So my new project, when I make time between kids, work, work, work, and more work, is to REDO my bedroom. Any ideas? Any help?

3 comments:

Brittney said...

So so cute! If it makes you feel better, Dave and I are still using the bedding we recieved as a wedding present 5, almost 6 years ago. Its just so dang expensive! Loved the Halloween post. Where in the world did you find the binky? So funny!

AMES said...

I like the bedding! Super cute. Okay and Jen - can I just tell you... your kids are just ADORABLE. Seriously.

AMES said...

Okay and why am I not on your blog as one of your "favorite people"??? Get on it! I added you to my bloggin buddies!! ;)