Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween is over....











How sad, to see another holiday pass.




Halloween was great this year, especially the warm weather.




I don't recall this kind of weather for halloween.




I remember as a child, in my plastic bag costume of Princess Leia, and my plastic Leia mask, with the string to hold onto my head, I ALWAYS had a winter coat on underneath.




I don't remember being able to stay out late, as my face was frozen and my snot starting to flake on my face.




The kids had a great Halloween. Braxton as the Green Power Ranger, and Binny as Tinker Bell.




Uncle Marc flew in, to take Braxton trick or treating, and boy, did those two get a lot of candy.




They were even nice enough, or was it greedy enough, to take out Brynlee's trick or treat bag to get filled also. Cynthia bought the kids some trick or treat bags, that made noises. They were cute, and full!




Marc dressed in an old skool Misfits Tee and a white suit, along with matching misfits shoes, he was dressed to impress! Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of him in his costume during all of the chaos.




We started out our day by picking up uncle Marc-y at Little America, downtown.




He had stayed there at the beginning of his visit!




We then headed down to Thanksgiving point for lunch with Joe, then off to Grandma W. for a visit.




While we were there, Jess and Kati were with their kids. They left, then Denis and his crew showed up! WOW! Marc has not seen a lot of these people since my wedding, well, that is the last time.




So after that, off to the grocery store, and home to make some homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, my dip ( courteous of Mary) and wait for Pappers and Grandma to come out for dinner.




The food was delicous, company was great. Aunt Bren, Uncle Marty and Austin showed up in time for some food and trick or treating too!




The kids had so much fun. Especially Brax. First dragging out uncle mookey, then dragging out Austin. Boy , is he spoiled or what?




Anyway, thanks for all who came out to see Marc, and thanks to those who came out for dinner. Our holiday was great. Now on to the next.....




THANKSGIVING?




We may skip a part of that and get decorating for Christmas, since we will be hosting the family party, and with me working weekends, we will have less time to decorate. Oh boy!




1 comment:

Kati said...

It was good to see you guys on Halloween! It was SO UNCOMFORTABLE at Grandmas till you showed up! Man, I swear that is that is the last time I go there... What happens when my kids start to notice that it is there pictures that are down? And that Grandma has prepaired treat for all the other kids but them?? It makes me feel bad, I can't imagine what it would make them feel like if they had any idea... Don't get me wrong- It is fine to see grandma anywhere else, I think for now I am done going to her "home." It was great to see Mark! He is a very nice man! Also- is Brax meditaing in the second picture? lol! It made me laugh!