Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Gang's all here!
















FiNaLlY- We made some time to do our family pictures, they are about 5 mos. over due!

Naomi was nice enough to meet us out at Gardner Village, and we did some trade work.

I did their photos, they did ours.

We went out to Garnder Village,( sunday's are empty there) and strolled around and took a few shots.

The elves were out and about also! It was fun, getting out, and seeing all of the decor out there.
I hear that there is a place online that we can print a sheet for an elf hunt. Sounds like I will be googleing that one soon!

Anyway, enjoy these new photos! We sure do!


Thanks Nay!!!!

3 comments:

Bryce and Cheltsy said...

Those are so cute Jen. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing!

Oberg family said...

those turned out very cute! thanks for taking ours too!

Brittney said...

Gorgeous...stunning...fabulous...I love 'em!!!