Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tee Ball Tyke!






WOW! Tee Ball is over! There were only 8 games, but since they started right when Brynlee was being born- things were crazy!

Braxton managed to make it to every game, except the ones that were cancelled.

Joe was the lucky one, and I volunteered him to coach! He wasn't to happy with me in the beginning, but when it was all said and done, I think he actually enjoyed it.

Joe coached 10 other kids, and boy did he have his hands full.

Normally, I would feel bad for him, with all of those loud, crazy kids, but hey! I am home with ours all day, every day, so no sympathy from me!

Braxton had a lot of fun, and made some new friends.

He even won a trophy in the end ( well, all the teams did!)

If you ask him though, HE WON!!!

Can't wait til the fall league........

5 comments:

Oberg family said...

i can't wait to go and watch him play again. we will be there soon with gavin playing ball too..yippie!

Kati said...

SO SO CUTE!!! COngrats on WINNING Brax!!! You are the best, kid-o!

Dave and Britt said...

Oh, I love it! Just love it!

Kati said...

Jen! We're good anytime for the gardens! We love to go and it is so fun to go with family! Totally invite Rose and Audrey, I LOVE THEM!!! I am also a more the merrier kind 'a girl! Passes for the whole place for a year is $175- and it is a tax write off! Well worth it for us! Let me know when is best for you! Oh! And you get in half price if you go with a member (me!)! Great huh!

Kati said...

If you have time-- I tagged you!