Thursday, June 19, 2008

I have been Tagged!

Thanks for tagging me Kati:
Okay here are the rules: You link back to the person who tagged you, Post these rules on your blog, Share six unimportant things about yourself & Tag six random people at the end of your entry. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs. Enjoy the results!

1. I am really shy- UNTIL you get to know me, then I can't SHUT UP!

2. I love going in the tanning beds for some quiet time, heat, and sanity

3. I am not very good about maintaining my hair color and my fake nails!

4. I am a gigantic animal lover and truly wish I could own two of each kind of animal

5. My middle name is Jo, my cat's middle name is Jo, Brynlee's middle name is Jo and I married a Joe!

6. Sometimes I get too consumed by my kids, hubby, friends and family, that I forget who Jen really is!

I tag: Britt, Amber, Naomi, Melissa, Becky, and Cheltsy

3 comments:

Kati said...

I totally could never keep up with coloring my hair either! Such a pain- that is why it is plain! It is great to hear new things about you! I hope you are all doing great!

Dave and Britt said...

So fun. I love reading new things about you. I think it is awesome you are such an animal lover! Oh and being shy until you get to know someone....thats sooo me!

Amber Lynn said...

lol, im glad im not the only one that hasnt bloged forever, heheh