Sunday, May 10, 2009

So Long ago.....
















It has been a long time, since I have MADE the time to update this blog.





Boy, have I really let life get busy around here, and made other things my priorities.










Today, was the most wonderful Mother's Day! I couldn't have asked for a better day.





I was able to sleep in, lay in bed til 10, and even cuddle with the fam a little.





I was surprised with some beautiful artwork from my prince charming ( Brax ) and a much wanted gift certificate to the Buckle, for some cute capris!! It even included a personal shopping day, with the buckle, something new, I guess, sounds cool, either way.










After a bowl of cheerios, we were off to drop off some Mother's Day gifts, and then off to start MY day!





Of course, I wanted to go GOLFING!! Yes, the secret is out. I LOVE TO GOLF, although I REALLY suck.





I love getting out, hitting a ball, or diveting a bunch, and laughing at myself.





Now, NO, I do not take score, but I did make 1 hole, with 1 over par. Not to bad.





I ended up golfing bare foot, since I wore the CUTEST platform sandals. Yeah, stylin out there.





I can say, I did not lose my pink, breast cancer awareness ball, but Joe went through a few and even found a yellow one that read " SHIT" on it. That should have been my ball for the day.





Needless to say, a 5 yr. old, and an old guy, losing his hearing ( Joe ) kicked my arse, horribly today!





It was fun though, okay? Yup, family time, golfing = FUN.










Now, off on a scavenger hunt for a Sushi restaurant that is open at 2 on a Sunday. Yup, good freaking luck, here in Utah.





After trying 4 places, it was off to the zoo. We spent about an hour there, then off to Tepenyaki for my SUSHI!





There is nothing better than stuffing your face, and then heading to the.........





GYM! Yes, we took off, over to 24 Hr. Fitness...................................





A little bit of money later, and both JOE AND I are signed up!





If you know Joe, oh hell no, is he getting a pass, well he did.





We look at it this way, DATE NIGHTS! We NEVER get away from the kids, so why not put them in the play land, and we can work out TOGETHER, and enjoy quality time ALONE?





Besides, we both need to start working on healthier habits to incorporate into our lives, and the kids, and really need to set an example.





So, wish us luck! We are on a quest.... a healthier lifestyle!










Oh, and if I start looking way sexy really soon, I will have to thank my new PERSONAL TRAINER! Yup, this chunky chic, starts tomorrow morning. No putting it off.





So, I will update you soon, on my new habits ( not smoking, drugs, or fun stuff) my new workout regimin, dummies!!!










I hope all the mommies of 2 legged, and 4 leggeds had a great day. Mine could not have been better in any shape or form. Me and my family. Spending the day with the loves of my life...










Be back really soon!

1 comment:

Kati said...

JEN!!! Such a great update and your day sounds FABULOUS!!! I LOVE to golf too! LOVE IT!!!! The gym sounds like a blast and I think you and Joe with really enjoy the time together and I am sure the kids will have fun at play land! Sounds just awesome! Love ya girl!