Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mommy and Me






I can't believe how fast time has flown by.

Brynlee is now a month old, and Teeball is over for Braxton.

Summer is almost here, and today was rainy and cold.

Nay came over today with her trusty camera and shot away.

Here is some of our day with Nay....

If anyone is interested in having Nay do some pic's, let me know! She is awesome, and very particular about them! She even played hair dresser and would fix my hair for each photo, so I didn't look like an idiot!

Thanks so much Nay, your time is so valuable, and your eye is perfection!

5 comments:

Oberg family said...

You are so photogenic it is sick! Thank you for giving me the chance to do your pictures again. I will have more today that will be fixed up a little. Let me know when you want your family ones taken. You are the BEST friend anyone could ask for! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable! I hope that all of you are doing well.

Dave and Britt said...

I just love these pictures! Nay did an AMAZING job. You, my girl, are absolutly gorgeous! And Brynlee, ah brynlee, she is so adorable!

Also, thanks for your sweet comment on my pg. It literally made my whole day :)

Wilson Family said...

She is beautiful, and I think she looks just like you. Your friend did an AMAZING job.

Kati said...

Such great pictures! I love them Jen! Your little baby is such an angel! Sorry we missed you guys at Alyssa Lunch- Paul came down with a little cold yesterday and couldn't bring him with all the newborns around! Hope it was great!